How do I setup iPhone email
- 07-20-2009 12:24 PM
To setup your iPhone to access your email boxes use the following procedure:
- Choose "Settings" from the iPhone main screen
- Choose "Mail, Contacts, and Calendars" from the settings screen
- Choose "Add Account"
- Choose "Other"
- Choose "Add Mail Account"
- Enter in your name and e-mail address. Then your e-mail password, and give the account a name with the description field.
- Select "POP" as the email type
- Enter your name or a name that represents the email box (this will appears as the "From:")
- Enter the email address in for format firstname.lastname@example.org (with your account and domain)
- Enter mail.yourdomain.tld for the Host Name (use your actual domain domain name)
- Enter your full email address as the User Name
- Enter your password